Wednesday 30 September 2009

4. "The Napoleon" from RVCA


OK, it's Word Association time. Here goes: Napoleon... Wellington... Waterloo... Giraffe... Corsica... Wait - Giraffe?

Nope, I don't get it either, but I love the look on the giraffe's face, and the fact that its clothes make it so immediately recognisable as Napoleon.

The shirt was designed for RVCA by skateboarder Kevin "Spanky" Long, and is available in four colours from the RVCA site (Black, Cement Gry, Marco Red and University Red), and other colours (red, gold) from online resellers such as Titus, Zumiez and Infinity Surfboards. RVCA don't seem to have many sizes on offer at the moment, but again, it looks like there's more choice over at their partner sites.

Easily the most unlikely Napoleon t-shirt I've encountered so far, and I think I'll buy one just as soon as I can find the right colour/size combo somewhere.

(Hat-tip: Thunderfrogs.co.uk, from "Top 5 Giraffe T-Shirts & Facts!")

No comments:

Post a Comment